VenuK
07-15 08:09 PM
any advices pls....
wallpaper house cool star tattoos. cool
chanduv23
09-22 11:00 AM
No disrespect but , 400$ biweekly seems ok to me ...It depends on how you are employed , If you are working on percentage basis then companies may charge full insurance to you , If you are employed its a different case .
I agree - I used to work for desi employer before and used to pay around that much for insurance at least for few months until my wife started working and we moved into her insurance.
Working om percentage basis with desi employer does look good if your billing rate is good and you are constantly having projects without any breaks.
When you work on percentage you must remember that payroll tax, benefits, costs towards visa, GC expenses and any other costs associated - the employer tends to deduct from your percentage and will only share the profits and will not take responsibility for losses.
If you join a decent company with proper HR and accounts department - you wont have these issues.
I agree - I used to work for desi employer before and used to pay around that much for insurance at least for few months until my wife started working and we moved into her insurance.
Working om percentage basis with desi employer does look good if your billing rate is good and you are constantly having projects without any breaks.
When you work on percentage you must remember that payroll tax, benefits, costs towards visa, GC expenses and any other costs associated - the employer tends to deduct from your percentage and will only share the profits and will not take responsibility for losses.
If you join a decent company with proper HR and accounts department - you wont have these issues.

ChainReaction
06-25 08:42 AM
My I140 is pending at Texas Service center ,so i will be mailing my 485 at the address stated @ TSC I140 receipt notice.
2011 Star tattoo for girls can be a
vegasbaby
02-23 12:52 AM
Hi,
Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.
I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.
I am looking for legal expertise here.
Thanks.
Well, yes you can certainly abandon H-1 process & come back on EAD/AP. However, I would try some other consulate first like Hyderabad or Delhi. I believe since you have gone for H-1 extension, you can go to pretty much any consulate in India.
My friend was issued a yellow form 221g or something @ Toronto Consulate. He went to Delhi & got his visa stamped. No questions asked.
But you should wait to check if its PIMS delay. PIMS delays are generally resolved in 2 -3weeks.
Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.
I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.
I am looking for legal expertise here.
Thanks.
Well, yes you can certainly abandon H-1 process & come back on EAD/AP. However, I would try some other consulate first like Hyderabad or Delhi. I believe since you have gone for H-1 extension, you can go to pretty much any consulate in India.
My friend was issued a yellow form 221g or something @ Toronto Consulate. He went to Delhi & got his visa stamped. No questions asked.
But you should wait to check if its PIMS delay. PIMS delays are generally resolved in 2 -3weeks.
more...
martinvisalaw
06-04 10:09 AM
You really need to ask that question of a tax or employment law expert. It's not an immigration issue so it's not my area of expertise.
sbmallik
05-15 03:57 PM
I am planning to file Labor under EB2. Below is my education detail.
3 years Bachelor Degree i.e. B.Com.
2 years MBA(Information Technology)
10 years pure IT experience in Java, Oracle
5 Professional Certification from Sun Microsystem,Oracle and IBM
Based on these education background will I have problem with EB2 labor and I-140 approval?
Please suggest.
FYI - EB2 category literally means either US Masters or US Bachelors + 5 years of progressive experience. In your case it is imperative to prove that 3 year B.Com together with 2 year MBA yields a U.S. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Moreover, the education and work experience should match.
3 years Bachelor Degree i.e. B.Com.
2 years MBA(Information Technology)
10 years pure IT experience in Java, Oracle
5 Professional Certification from Sun Microsystem,Oracle and IBM
Based on these education background will I have problem with EB2 labor and I-140 approval?
Please suggest.
FYI - EB2 category literally means either US Masters or US Bachelors + 5 years of progressive experience. In your case it is imperative to prove that 3 year B.Com together with 2 year MBA yields a U.S. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Moreover, the education and work experience should match.
more...

hemanth22
07-02 03:52 PM
srikondiji,
I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.
what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection
As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care
But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.
hemanth
I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.
what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection
As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care
But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.
hemanth
2010 music notes tattoo. music note

thomachan72
11-23 02:40 PM
Makes perfect sense. Hopefully one day Indian and chinese EB applicants will have the complete backing of the immigrant citizens from these countries. If that happens then EB voice will be heard. Until then we can take comfort in reading such articles:o:o
more...
valatharv
07-16 01:28 PM
Thank you so much for support...
It has been 11 months since they have received response to RFE, I am planning to take info-pass at Boston office next week and would try to contact senator.
I have heard that it helps.
It has been 11 months since they have received response to RFE, I am planning to take info-pass at Boston office next week and would try to contact senator.
I have heard that it helps.
hair heart and stars tattoos for
Lasantha
03-24 01:57 PM
No more delays in I-140? Is PP back?
Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.
Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.
more...
Winner
04-21 12:28 PM
If I485 is denied for wrong reason (due to USCIS error), I understand that the applicant and attorney can file a MTR, but during the time till the case is reopened again, is it legal for the employee to work on EAD?
My assumption here is once the denial notice is received, it may take few weeks/months to gather the necessary information, send it to USCIS and then the case gets reopened.
My assumption here is once the denial notice is received, it may take few weeks/months to gather the necessary information, send it to USCIS and then the case gets reopened.
hot tattoo pictures of stars.

aj_jadeja
02-07 08:56 PM
Here is some more info
I am traveling from
From GSP ( Greenville Spartanburg) to Ahmedabad
or from ATLANTA to Ahmedabad
thanks
my opinion what ever route u go u will have minimum 2 stops . IF u take direct flights like ny/chicago to delhi then u will have to fly from delhi to ahd.
what ever route u fly cost will be from $1300 to $1500
so my take would be this.
Atlanta - LA - singapore - ahmedabad (via singapore airlines).
no transist visa needed
service and food/drinks of singapore airline just superb.
singapore airport is also superb. nice entertainment area / food court. btw it has desi fast food place so you can enjoy good food there too.
last thing singapore to ahd direct flight :)
aj
I am traveling from
From GSP ( Greenville Spartanburg) to Ahmedabad
or from ATLANTA to Ahmedabad
thanks
my opinion what ever route u go u will have minimum 2 stops . IF u take direct flights like ny/chicago to delhi then u will have to fly from delhi to ahd.
what ever route u fly cost will be from $1300 to $1500
so my take would be this.
Atlanta - LA - singapore - ahmedabad (via singapore airlines).
no transist visa needed
service and food/drinks of singapore airline just superb.
singapore airport is also superb. nice entertainment area / food court. btw it has desi fast food place so you can enjoy good food there too.
last thing singapore to ahd direct flight :)
aj
more...
house amor sin fin tattoo. amor

lvinaykumar
04-18 04:13 PM
I got married after applying for I-485, and did not apply EAD, I am hopeing if i get my PD current i will send the new application and use the EAD option...until that i have to stay on H1 ;)
Looks like you were able to apply for I-485. Is there a reason why your wife would want to go on H-1B instead of EAD?
Looks like you were able to apply for I-485. Is there a reason why your wife would want to go on H-1B instead of EAD?
tattoo names tattooed on them?
boston_gc
01-20 09:29 PM
My I-797 approval notice was received several months ago. Does that reduce the possibility of security delays? Also, is there a way to take proactive steps to make sure PIMS is cleared before visa interview date?
more...
pictures Labels: star tattoo for men,
amslonewolf
04-23 09:42 AM
Quick question - Our firm's attorney is being super-secretive in not letting me see the labor and/or the I-140 application. My wife is a dependent on the I-140 application. The I-140 is filed using premium processing.
Will I get a copy (courtesy) of either the receipt notice or the approval notice from USCIS directly?
Will I get a copy (courtesy) of either the receipt notice or the approval notice from USCIS directly?
dresses requesting them
virald
07-13 09:48 PM
my lawyer says... apply now.. dont know what will be situ in october.. it might go forward.. backward...my pd is 10/2003.
he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
i already sent money for my wife...
my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
are these
reasonable fees
From what I understand, you guys should apply. Worse case scenario is that it will be sent back, but, if something comes out of the law suit or so called compromise, you guys could just become lucky.
FWIW, a big technology company's lawyer are sending almost 1100 applications.
he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
i already sent money for my wife...
my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
are these
reasonable fees
From what I understand, you guys should apply. Worse case scenario is that it will be sent back, but, if something comes out of the law suit or so called compromise, you guys could just become lucky.
FWIW, a big technology company's lawyer are sending almost 1100 applications.
more...
makeup star tattoos with names in

san3297
09-04 04:39 PM
Thanks for a positive reply at last.I checked my both 797s my current one ends on Nov 14 and my future one starts at Nov 15.So i see there is no gap.Hopefully i will be good i guess.I am planning to go to Charlotte Border Security and see if they say me the same.Any way your comments made me rethink that i will be ok.
girlfriend The Sea Star Tattoo#39;s too in
johnnybhai
11-19 02:10 PM
You can print the forms and make the changes. I had done this June this year when I had to change the issuing office. No problems at all.
About the drafts, you have to make separate drafts - one set for each applicant.
The fees payable at HDFC Bank per passport are: -
1. Visa Application Fee (MRV Fee): $100 in Indian Rupee equivalent at consular rate of exchange. Rupee amount at current rate of exchange (Rs. 40/-) is Rs 4,000/-
This fee is payable in cash or by DD/HDFC Bank cheque favouring �US Embassy - Visa Fees�. DDs issued by cooperative banks are not accepted.
2. Service Charge: Rs.322/- which includes VFS� service charge Rs310/- & Bank service charge Rs12/- (inclusive of Service Tax @ 12% and Education Cess Tax @0.36%)
This fee is payable in cash or by DD/HDFC Bank cheque favouring �HDFC Bank a/c VFS�. DDs issued by cooperative banks are not accepted.
About the drafts, you have to make separate drafts - one set for each applicant.
The fees payable at HDFC Bank per passport are: -
1. Visa Application Fee (MRV Fee): $100 in Indian Rupee equivalent at consular rate of exchange. Rupee amount at current rate of exchange (Rs. 40/-) is Rs 4,000/-
This fee is payable in cash or by DD/HDFC Bank cheque favouring �US Embassy - Visa Fees�. DDs issued by cooperative banks are not accepted.
2. Service Charge: Rs.322/- which includes VFS� service charge Rs310/- & Bank service charge Rs12/- (inclusive of Service Tax @ 12% and Education Cess Tax @0.36%)
This fee is payable in cash or by DD/HDFC Bank cheque favouring �HDFC Bank a/c VFS�. DDs issued by cooperative banks are not accepted.
hairstyles 2011 Star Tattoo Star Tattoo
njboy
12-17 09:51 AM
suman, what was the reason it was denied? Each reason has a different recourse, for some reasons there may be none..
sky7
07-26 11:34 AM
hey njboy..thanks again for ur response.
Yes, i read about the I140 processing and EB3 goes first. But I already filed my I140 in June-06, can i still move that to PREMIUM PROCESSING? (I tried to find any rule/regulation on that...didn't see any). And how long does the PREMIUM Processing takes?
Looks like the average wait time at the Nebraska SC is 3-4 months, hmmm..should i spend that extra $1K? Maybe yes (if we are allowed to switch from regular to premium)...given the "efficiency" of the immigration processing in the US.
Thanks again
Sky
Yes, i read about the I140 processing and EB3 goes first. But I already filed my I140 in June-06, can i still move that to PREMIUM PROCESSING? (I tried to find any rule/regulation on that...didn't see any). And how long does the PREMIUM Processing takes?
Looks like the average wait time at the Nebraska SC is 3-4 months, hmmm..should i spend that extra $1K? Maybe yes (if we are allowed to switch from regular to premium)...given the "efficiency" of the immigration processing in the US.
Thanks again
Sky
CrazyWorld
08-05 12:30 PM
Why partial, If I were you I would have asked for a full refund !
$1,290 is no small amount given for absolutely nothing in return...I would done everything to get that back and given it to a suitable charity, which is the true giving: something just for the sake of giving for the betterment of the world.
I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.
Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.
Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.
$1,290 is no small amount given for absolutely nothing in return...I would done everything to get that back and given it to a suitable charity, which is the true giving: something just for the sake of giving for the betterment of the world.
I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.
Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.
Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.
No comments:
Post a Comment