Sunday, June 19, 2011

paper flowers patterns

images by Paper Flowers Boutique paper flowers patterns. some of the Paper Flowers
  • some of the Paper Flowers



  • gc_dedo
    03-30 04:42 PM
    I am not really sure why this really makes a difference. My perm was approved in EB3 in about 7 months but if I have to wait 30 years to get a GC what difference does it make ?!?
    It makes a difference for people who are porting from EB3 to EB2





    wallpaper some of the Paper Flowers paper flowers patterns. paper flowers patterns. martha
  • paper flowers patterns. martha



  • Administrator2
    03-28 01:41 PM
    As needhelp! clarified, we will fix all these issues over the weekend. Kindly keep updating this thread with any tracker related issue you would like to report.

    Also, kindly input processing information in your profile so that the tracker is more efficiently used by you and all other IV members.





    paper flowers patterns. paper flowers patterns. busy
  • paper flowers patterns. busy



  • trueguy
    08-09 02:49 PM
    Come on give EB3ers a break. 2 things. it is weekend, and secondly a lot will not be excessively active because there is nothing in the horizon for us to look forward to.

    Point taken....:)





    2011 paper flowers patterns. martha paper flowers patterns. paper flowers in color by
  • paper flowers in color by



  • anandrajesh
    02-12 02:42 PM
    I went to India this Winter and got my 7th yr H1B stamping for 3 years till Aug 31, 2009. My passport is expiring this Aug 07. The Immigration Officer at the POE(Chicago) gave me I-94 till Sep 09, 09. (09/09/09) . As you see in my case the VO & Immigration Officer didnt care to see when my passport is expiring. I think they will give you your Visa Based on ur Approved I-797 only.



    more...


    paper flowers patterns. placing the pattern on the
  • placing the pattern on the



  • waitingnwaiting
    01-26 11:10 AM
    01/26/2011: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Introduced in the Senate 01/25/2011

    * Yesterday, the Majority Leader, Senator Harry Reid, introduced S.6 bill in the Senate to reform America's broken immigration system, co-sponsored by nine other Senators. This is one of the ten bills he placed in the Senate's priority agenda for the 112th Congress. This has a long way to go ahead, but it symbolizes the Senate Democrats' plan to initiate debate on this key issue. Please stay tuned to this web site for the development of this legislation.
    * Text of S.6:
    o Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    o SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
    + This Act may be cited as the ``Reform America's Broken Immigration System Act''.
    o SEC. 2. SENSE OF THE SENATE.
    o It is the sense of the Senate that Congress should--
    + (1) fulfill and strengthen our Nation's commitments regarding border security;
    + (2) pass legislation to support our national and economic security, such as the DREAM Act, which would allow students who came to America before turning 16 to earn citizenship by attending college or joining the armed forces, and AgJobs, which would help to ensure a stable and legal agricultural workforce and protect the sustainability of the American agricultural industry;
    + (3) implement a rational legal immigration system to ensure that the best and brightest minds of the world can come to the United States and create jobs for Americans while, at the same time, safeguarding the rights and wages of American workers;
    + (4) require all United States workers to obtain secure, tamper-proof identification to prevent employers from hiring people here illegally, and toughen penalties on employers who break labor and immigration laws;
    + (5) hold people accountable who are currently here illegally by requiring them to either earn legal status through a series of penalties, sanctions, and requirements, or face immediate deportation; and
    + (6) adopt practical and fair immigration reforms to help ensure that families are able to be together.





    paper flowers patterns. paper flowers patterns. paper flowers how to. tissue
  • paper flowers patterns. paper flowers how to. tissue



  • americandesi
    10-04 01:41 PM
    I've been living in the US for almost 4.5 years now. Last year I was flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and the security officer checking the Photo Id./boarding pass at LAX airport asked me the most intelligent question of the century.

    "What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:

    I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.

    I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D

    I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)



    more...


    paper flowers patterns. Cut out pattern.
  • Cut out pattern.



  • ramaonline
    11-21 02:56 PM
    Could you be a little specific?
    Was your h1 approved or did you get RFE (Request for evidence). Did your attorney receive the approved petition? Are you currently in the US or outside US?





    2010 paper flowers patterns. busy paper flowers patterns. by Paper Flowers Boutique
  • by Paper Flowers Boutique



  • dcrtrv27
    11-13 03:14 PM
    I am curious. What is WOM?
    To my knowledge there is no way to expedite the AOS process.

    Gurus?

    WOM means Writ of Mandamus. Its filing a case against USCIS when you case has been unnecessarily delayed. You need to exhaust all venues before approaching the court



    more...


    paper flowers patterns. paper flowers for kids. tissue
  • paper flowers for kids. tissue



  • thomachan72
    07-28 11:14 AM
    I dont know whether IV could raise this issue or members of each state could talk with the DMV (highest official) or even the governor of the state so that this ridiculous rule which is causing a lot of pain to lot of our members is taken care off. They introduced this rule to keep away people who are out of status to renew the lisence. For that they only need to check the visas / other documents and need not require the person to retake the whole test. The DMV claims that this is required because as of the date of expiry of your (non renewable) lisence, you actually dont have a lisence to renew and therefore have to redo the whole thing.





    hair paper flowers in color by paper flowers patterns. Quilling-Flowers-bud. Paper
  • Quilling-Flowers-bud. Paper



  • neobuddha
    10-17 06:37 PM
    Hi,
    In my case, it was concurrent filling on July 02. I received receipts of I-485, EAD and AP early Aug. However, I never received receipt for I-140. My Lawyer check the encashment of checks and found the LIN number. According to that number, my case was approved on Aug 30th.

    However, we never received any receipt or notice of approval for my I-140. Thus, not sure, if everything is correct. My lawyer has promised me to check with USCIS guys and get more concrete information soon.



    more...


    paper flowers patterns. me: tissue paper flowers
  • me: tissue paper flowers



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 05:48 PM
    i sent u PM.

    Replied to you.





    hot placing the pattern on the paper flowers patterns. some folded paper flowers.
  • some folded paper flowers.



  • vasired
    08-15 03:21 PM
    Notice were from Nebraska.Recieved on 8/13 for me and 8/14 for my wife,even though both were posted on same date..good they gave up appointment at same date & same time



    more...


    house paper flowers patterns. paper flowers patterns. Paper Flowers Patterns
  • Paper Flowers Patterns



  • indianindian2006
    10-09 05:20 PM
    Hi,

    It is not money issue but if I send the new fee they might reject saying it should be old! So i just wanted to be sure! Thanks for the replies!

    You have another option of attaching both the old and new fees in 2seperate checks along with a letter explaining your case,you can add in the letter that they could cash the check they felt right and return the other check.My attorney did this for me one time.You also consult your attorney for the same.





    tattoo paper flowers patterns. paper flowers how to. tissue paper flowers patterns. tissue paper flowers
  • tissue paper flowers



  • chanduv23
    06-28 02:46 PM
    I have an important question that I need to ask here. What is going to be Job title in employment verification letter. For example if I work in company as a Software consultant and H1B states that I am Programmer Analysts and my PERM labor has stated Software Programmer Engineer.

    So out of these 3 which one will going to be in my employment letter. I am unable to get in touch with attorney thru company and our HR doesnt know what to write in Employement letter. Any advise from people who already got their employement letter from their employer.


    Thanks
    INeedAllGreen

    Use your PERM labor one - thats the safest, I have used that - Attorney signed off saying that is right



    more...


    pictures Cut out pattern. paper flowers patterns. pattern paper flowers to
  • pattern paper flowers to



  • GCAmigo
    12-16 10:22 AM
    This must be a "NJ" thing.

    Yes. I got mine extended in FL with EAD.. but the extension was only for an year eventhough the EAD was for 2-years.

    ~GCA





    dresses some folded paper flowers. paper flowers patterns. paper flowers patterns. paper
  • paper flowers patterns. paper



  • ksrk
    01-21 06:43 PM
    Do I need Germany visa to travel on AP, to India via Germany with Lufthansa air lines.. Please let me know.

    Thanks.

    You don't need a visa to transit in Frankfurt - meaning if you are catching another flight to a non-Schengen state (like India). Else, all "interview", visa stamping (even for other Schengen states), etc. happens in Frankfurt.



    more...


    makeup paper flowers for kids. tissue paper flowers patterns. paper flowers patterns.
  • paper flowers patterns.



  • leonqiu
    06-14 07:40 PM
    First, Congrats to everyone and IV Core Team!!

    Priority Date may retrogress again. I am debating right now if I need to push my lawyer to file I-485 ASAP (hired by the firm, won't move a bit if not being bugged).

    My understanding is: the immediate benefits for my wife and me once I-485 is filed are Advanced Parole and Employment Authorization Document.

    My question is: are AP and EAD linked with Priority Date in any way, or you will have them once I-485 package is sent, no matter what? In other words, if PD retrogresses again in the near future, will AP and EAD be delayed also?

    Thanks again!!! Sorry, have to open a thread like this. Went thru 30+ pages of posting on I-485, haven't found the answer.





    girlfriend tissue paper flowers paper flowers patterns. Inside were masses of paper
  • Inside were masses of paper



  • Pankaj
    10-29 03:16 PM
    When you would go for interview correct it by hand in the form. It would fine.
    These kinds of mistakes are normal.





    hairstyles me: tissue paper flowers paper flowers patterns. images paper flowers patterns.
  • images paper flowers patterns.



  • raamskl
    07-22 12:28 PM
    Hi,

    What happens if a EAD is obtained for a person on a h4 visa and the person does not work or works partially? Is that an issue, like bench period being an issue while on H1.

    I am thinking that, that should not be an issue as one doesn't need a visa to get back to the country while on EAD, as AP would be available. And potentially bench period turns out to be an issue in H1 becoz consulates tend to look at ur W2's from previous years while u go for stamping, which wouldn't be the case while on EAD. Am I right?

    Would anyone know?,, bumping up.

    Thank you.





    DareYouFireMe
    03-09 03:03 PM
    My friend has 2 I-140s one EB3 (PD Dec 2002) and second one EB2 (PD Nov 2006) - what is the best option for him.

    Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).

    Please share your knowledge.





    gc_on_demand
    04-04 11:29 AM
    Can pls add poll to this by month. We atleast know 3 cases..

    i voted as sep 2007 from one lawyer posted that news.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment